Universe Experiment
Good day to you all! My name is George. I’ve allowed an interesting prospect to flourish in both my mind and heart and I wanted to share it with you.
Up until recently, I was always under the belief that life was somewhat of a struggle. From day to day, I can’t even begin to recite the number of people [I being one of them] that report the all-too-common routine that defines their lives, allowing for their particularly chosen lifestyle to maintain course. Interestingly enough, these people become so accustomed to their schedules and/or decisions, they actually feel as though they have unwillingly become prisoners of their own world. Prisoners of their own decisions!!! Crappy jobs, credit bills, unnecessary time-consumption, illnesses, that ugly shirt that was pretty cool in the store, but now, after purchasing it for a very reasonable price, isn’t as fancy as you thought when you were trying it on originally. It’s those decisions [and a little persuasion from my girlfriend] that got me thinking…what if I decided something weird, wacky, and completely left-fielded that does not fit snuggly into my day-to-day routine?
A lot of times, decisions are financially-based. We frame an enormous chunk of our lives around what we can afford and, in the back of our minds wonder what it would be like to get premium unleaded instead of regular unleaded… or what it’s like to rip a mean stinky in first class and not have to answer to anyone because….IT’S FIRST CLASS! You’re already nestled comfortably and reclined in a perfect 180 degree, horizontal position in a leather upholstered throne that probably whispers affirmations of how amazing you are from speakers sewn into the headrest by an Italian tailor while you sleep like a friggin log.
So, on to the meat of this message…
My birthday is coming up soon. I will be 31 years of age and the other day, my girlfriend asked me what I wanted as a gift. See, I’m the kind of guy that gets hit with that question annually, but because I’m easy, I never respond with anything concrete. I never want ANYTHING other than my health, my family and friends’ health, laughter and maybe an order of extra-crispy buffalo wings with an extra side of celery and blue cheese…..that’s it! This time, though, I jokingly replied with, “I WANT A MILLION BUCKS!” There were tiny giggles that eventually diminished into silent-toned thoughts of possibility. It was at that moment when I decided I want to conduct an experiment with everyone. I HAVE CHOSEN SOMETHING THAT FALLS OUTSIDE THE PARAMETERS OF MY LIFE.
I am starting a fund. That’s right…I’m starting a fund.
Wait, wait… HEAR ME OUT…….I’m asking all of you wonderful individuals and, essentially, the universe to contribute WHATEVER dollar amount it is that you can manage. My goal is to reach that $1,000,000.00 mark. Crazy right?! I know, I know, but crazier $#%* has happened….Try McDonalds introducing a new “healthy line”, hot-tubs in the back of limousines and Julia Roberts continuing to make movies on for size!
To be completely honest with you, this fund is for NO real good cause. I’m not going to donate it to an organization. I’m not going to purchase brides online, wholesale. There’s actually no hidden agenda. What I’m saying is…because I’m consciously projecting into the universe, a request, with your help, it would blow my mind to see it come to fruition regardless of how crazy it is. Of course, I do realize that I might be putting you out of $1 or so, but hey, that’s the experiment. And, by the way...for anyone that is closely related to me (ie. family, friends, pets) that would normally buy a tangible gift, please do not this year. Please just contribute to this fund.
So, without further ado, help me help you to help me reach my goal by contributing what you can and forwarding or backwarding or diagnoling this message to all the unknowing eyes for further progress. If you cannot contribute to my crazy plan, again, please please PLEASE tell everyone you know about this and hey, no hard feelings.
I know that this might sound funny, but this could turn out to be a benefit to us ALL. I'm just a simple guy that works in a tape vault, asking the universe to provide my request. If this works, it will reinforce even further the classic saying, "Ask and you shall receive" and who knows, maybe more people will begin focusing and believing that ANYTHING is possible even if it sounds nuts! This could be completely wonderful or just downright bunk. Either way, I need to know what kind of power the universe has.
Below, you’ll see a link that will take you to Paypal. On the right hand side, you’ll notice a couple email fields and a purchase/personal tab toggle. First fill out the pertinent email information and then click the ‘personal’ tab, leave the gift button checked and the rest should be self-explanatory.
https://personal.paypal.com/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_us/send_money
No comments:
Post a Comment